There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or search the related logs, but you do not have permission to create this page.
Category:Article is up-to-date
Pages in category "Article is up-to-date"
The following 84 pages are in this category, out of 84 total.
- Access and use Canva?
- Access and use Turnitin Draft Coach
- Access Dyknow
- Access Lucidchart and Lucidspark
- Access my MS/US advisees' reports?
- Access pro features for Kahoot, Quizlet, Quizizz, and other platforms
- Access Riverdale's Padlet?
- Access the Riverdale Handbook?
- Access, Archive, and Restore my Past Schoology Courses?
- Activate SMART Notebook
- Add a Riverdale calendar (of any type -- event, room, or resource) to my own calendar
- Allow screen sharing in Zoom?
- Assess Student Learning Remotely Using SMART Notebook?
- Assess Students During Remote Learning?
- Avoid Phishing Attacks?
- Get a loaner computer?
- Get answers to LS Faculty remote learning FAQs
- Get answers to my Lower School parent's remote learning questions
- Get help?
- Get remote tech support
- Get started with tech at RCS? (for LS students)
- Get the Android Sphero Edu App on My Chromebook?
- Google 2 Step Verification
- Google Account photo update
- Schedule recurring meetings with the 8-day rotation
- Science AV room Instruction Guide
- Set a Good Passphrase?
- Set up a Chromebook
- Setting / Changing Your RCS Passphrase
- Sign in to Adobe Creative Cloud
- Stop using Microsoft Office or upgrade to the latest version
- Stream films using Swank and Kanopy
- Submit a COVID or Flu vaccination, or Interval Form
- Submit a technology purchase or upgrade request?
- Submit a Ticket
- Submit student work through Seesaw
- Submit student work via schoology
- Uninstall from Self Service
- Use a Mac a Riverdale
- Use Adobe Express?
- Use an Apple TV
- Use AV Equipment in Arts and Drama Classrooms
- Use GoGuardian Parent
- Use Google Drive files offline
- Use Pear Deck with Google Slides?
- Use Ruvna in an emergency
- Use Sophos to protect a computer
- Use the blue Snowball microphone
- Use the Hill MPR A/V System?
- Use WeVideo to record and make videos
- Use Geogebra for math?