|Summary||Schedule video calls in Google Meet and Zoom for other people|
|Author||Maintained by Matthijs van Mierlo|
|Help||Get help with this article|
|Status||Up-to-date for the 2023-2024 school year.|
Schedule Calls for Riverdale Members
Many administrators might need to schedule meetings on behalf of other Riverdale community members. If you are one of these people, please follow these steps for your preferred platform. For most platforms, there are two major steps that are involved.
If Person A is going to schedule meeting for Person B...
- Person B needs to share calendar or video conferencing privileges with Person A
- Person A can then schedule meetings for Person B
Schedule Google Meet Calls for Riverdale Members
- Open Google Calendar
- Click Settings
- Scroll to their calendar in the left list
- Share your calendar with them using the Make changes and manage sharing option
Instructions: Schedule Meetings
After the person shared their calendar with you (this is necessary), then you can do the following.
- Accept the calendar (via email)
- Add the calendar to your Google Calendar
- Now you can toggle the person’s calendar in your calendar view and can schedule events on their behalf (including with Google Meet links)
Schedule Zoom Calls for Riverdale Members
Have the person authorize you to their Zoom account. They must do this before you can schedule for them.
- Go to riverdale.zoom.us and login with your Riverdale Google account
- Go to Settings, click Other, click Schedule Privilege
- The person must add your Zoom account to the Assign scheduling privilege to field
Instructions: Schedule Zoom Meetings
- Log in to riverdale.zoom.us with your Riverdale Google account
- Schedule a meeting, and choose who you want to schedule this for (Myself, or the person that gave you scheduling rights)
- Optionally add the meeting to your Google Calendar