Manage MyKidsSpending Accounts

From howdoi
Howdoi Banner.png
People Graphic.png
Learning Instruction Community
Check Mark Graphic - Unchecked.png Check Mark Graphic - Unchecked.png Check Mark Graphic.png
SummaryAdd funds to student accounts to reload your balance
AuthorMaintained by Jonathan King
HelpGet help with this article
StatusUp-to-date for the 2023-2024 school year.

MyKidsSpending is a service that helps students, parents and employees add money to their Riverdale School Store and Hill cafeteria account. You can add funds on your phone and the web and view your spending history and balance. We think the most useful part is to allow a student’s or employee’s ID card to be used at our cafeteria and School Store without needing to deposit cash into the account in-person. Funds added to your account show up in just a few minutes!

Adding funds and using MyKidsSpending

Logon using the email address we have on file to

If you've forgotten your password, please enter your email address and click the "Send Password" button.

Once logged in on the web, you can review the FAQs, add funds to your account and set up Auto-Funding via a checking account. Deposits made on the web or through automatic funding will appear on your statements as “” or “Odin, Inc.” You can view and manage your account at

Want to fund your students' accounts on the go? The MyKidsSpending App is available for free on iOS and Android devices.

Adding credit card and NFC payments

We have added credit card and NFC (Apple Pay) support to our Point of Sale terminals in the Hill cafeteria and bookstore. As part of this deployment, we are also allowing users to reload their balance via the MyKidsSpending app.

We will continue to accept cash payments in those locations at this time.

Getting Support

Any questions about charges to the account can be directed to our School Store Manager Frances Aybar at

If you have technical issues, please email MyKidsSpending support at or call (855) 302-0070, option 4, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST. If you’re calling from abroad, please use (617) 868-0060.