Master remote learning?
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|An overview of procedures for working remotely during extended school closure.|
Employees, Students and Parents
Classroom Technology and Systems and Remote Learning
|Up-to-date for the 2021-2022 school year.|
This is the starting point for technology-related information in the event that RCS needs to move to a period of remote learning. Please review these pages to familiarize yourself with our plans and make sure to watch your Portal for more details.
Lower School Families
- Get started with tech at RCS? (for LS students)
- How to help your child with remote learning
- Access my LS child’s digital Learning Platforms
- Submit student work through Seesaw
- How to get remote support
- Care for my lower school child's iPad or Chromebook?