Jump to navigation Jump to search
Articles intended for Students
Pages in category "Students"
The following 89 pages are in this category, out of 89 total.
- Access Dyknow
- Access library resources
- Access my domain files remotely
- Access, Archive, and Restore my Past Schoology Courses?
- Add a Riverdale calendar (of any type -- event, room, or resource) to my own calendar
- Allow students to fill out the Essay Cover Page online
- Assess Student Learning Remotely Using SMART Notebook?
- Assess Students During Remote Learning?
- Avoid Phishing Attacks?
- Find a laptop or iPad cart (Hill campus)
- Find a laptop or iPad cart (River campus)
- Fix "Hold for Authentication" when printing
- Fix Problems with Third Party Apps accessing my Google Account
- Follow Riverdale Country School's Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) Lower School Edition
- Follow Riverdale Country School's Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)?
- Get a list of Riverdale Google Calendars
- Get a loaner computer?
- Get help from Google
- Get help?
- Get my academic schedule in Google Calendar
- Get on WiFi
- Get PhET simulations to run on my computer?
- Get remote tech support
- Get started with tech at RCS? (for employees)
- Get started with tech at RCS? (for LS students)
- Get started with tech at RCS? (for MS students)
- Get started with tech at RCS? (for US students)
- Google 2 Step Verification
- Google Account photo update
- Schedule Parent-Teacher Conferences with Zoom Video Conferencing?
- Secure and prevent a catastrophe with my laptop, ChromeBook, and phone?
- Set a Good Passphrase?
- Set up a Chromebook
- Set up for Hybrid Learning
- Set up my RCS issued technology?
- Set up Pearson EasyBridge?
- Setting / Changing Your RCS Passphrase
- Sign in to Adobe Creative Cloud
- Start a Zoom meeting quickly, and invite participants?
- Stop using Microsoft Office or upgrade to the latest version
- Submit a Ticket
- Submit Handwritten Work to Schoology
- Uninstall from Self Service
- Update my voicemail greetings?
- Use a Chromebook effectively
- Use a laptop/iPad/Chromebook cart or lab
- Use a Mac a Riverdale
- Use an Apple TV
- Use DigiExam?
- Use Google Authenticator at RCS
- Use Google Drive File Stream (GDFS)
- Use Google Hangouts Meet for Remote Learning?
- Use myRiverdale (aka Okta)?
- Use RCS Google Groups?
- Use remote learning procedures (for students)
- Use the Hill MS Testing or US Major Student Deadlines Calendar
- Use the Hill Writing Center appointments calendar
- Use the Lindy Large Format Printer?
- Use the Room Wizards outside conference rooms?
- Use Video Conferencing for Remote Learning?
- Use Zoom Video Conferencing for Remote Learning?