Jump to navigation Jump to search
Articles intended for Students
Pages in category "Students"
The following 103 pages are in this category, out of 103 total.
- Access library resources
- Access my domain files remotely
- Access Riverdale's Padlet?
- Access, Archive, and Restore my Past Schoology Courses?
- Activate SMART Notebook
- Add a Riverdale calendar (of any type -- event, room, or resource) to my own calendar
- Add funds to my school store account or ID card?
- Allow screen sharing in Zoom?
- Allow students to fill out the Essay Cover Page online
- Assess Student Learning Remotely Using SMART Notebook?
- Assess Students During Remote Learning?
- Avoid Phishing Attacks?
- Get a list of Riverdale Google Calendars
- Get a loaner computer?
- Get help from Google
- Get help?
- Get my academic schedule in Google Calendar
- Get on WiFi
- Get remote tech support
- Get started with tech at RCS? (for employees)
- Get started with tech at RCS? (for LS students)
- Get started with tech at RCS? (for MS students)
- Get started with tech at RCS? (for US students)
- Get the Android Sphero Edu App on My Chromebook?
- Google 2 Step Verification
- Google Account photo update
- Schedule Parent-Teacher Conferences with Zoom Video Conferencing?
- Schedule recurring meetings with the 8-day rotation
- Science AV room Instruction Guide
- Secure and prevent a catastrophe with my laptop, ChromeBook, and phone?
- Set a Good Passphrase?
- Set up a Chromebook
- Set up for Hybrid Learning
- Set up my RCS issued technology?
- Set up Saavas EasyBridge?
- Setting / Changing Your RCS Passphrase
- Sign in to Adobe Creative Cloud
- Start a Zoom meeting quickly, and invite participants?
- Stop the Sophos Endpoint Notification on Mac OS (Catalina)?
- Stop using Microsoft Office or upgrade to the latest version
- Submit a Ticket
- Submit an entry to STOPit
- Submit Handwritten Work to Schoology
- Submit student work via schoology
- Uninstall from Self Service
- Update my voicemail greetings?
- Use a Chromebook effectively
- Use a Mac a Riverdale
- Use an Apple TV
- Use DigiExam?
- Use Google Calendar Appointment Slots + Google Meet for Remote 1:1 Meetings with Students
- Use Google Drive File Stream (GDFS)
- Use Google Hangouts Meet for Remote Learning?
- Use MyKidsSpending
- Use myRiverdale (aka Okta)?
- Use RCS Google Groups?
- Use remote learning procedures (for students)
- Use student "Exam Accounts"
- Use the blue Snowball microphone
- Use the Hill MPR A/V System?
- Use the Hill MS Testing or US Major Student Deadlines Calendar
- Use the Lindy Large Format Printer?
- Use Video Conferencing for Remote Learning?
- Use Zoom Video Conferencing for Remote Learning?