|How to get Tech help.|
Employees and Students
RCS Software and Services
|in need of review.|
Call from any campus phone and all of our Tech phones will ring simultaneously. We'll help by phone or come running if you need us. You can also leave a voicemail that will go straight to an Incident IQ ticket marked as Critical.
The easiest way to send in a written request. You'll actually get faster service if you do this rather than e-mailing your favorite tech. Your ticket will be automatically set to Medium priority.
Submit a Tech Support Ticket
Incident IQ is our web-based method for logging a tech support request. This system enables us to keep better track of support requests and provides you with email feedback on the progress of your support tickets from initial submission to final resolution.
You can read through the short introduction below, or just submit a tech support request to dive right in.
Ticket priorities and our response times
Below is the list of priority levels for tickets. Each priority determines the sense of urgency in resolving a ticket. We may change the priority after investigating the reported issue.
|Priority||Default Due Date||We will assign the ticket within...||We will be in touch within...|
|Low||3 months||one day||one week|
|Medium||5 days||one hour||one day|
|High||1 day||half hour||half hour|
|Critical||5 mins||half hour||half hour|
Log in to IIQ with your Riverdale domain username and passphrase using Google SSO.
- Tickets - Shows your account's ticket history, also allows you to make comments and act on tickets still open.
- Assets - Shows you all assets assigned to you or marked as a favorite.
- Kb (knowledge base) - Not in use
- Search - Search for tickets and assets in the system
- Help - Get answers to frequently asked questions and access both the help and training centers
- Notification Bell - listing of all notifications
- User Profile - Allows you to change information about your IIQ profile. Add favorite assets and adjust notification types. User profile information should not be modified.
New Ticket Screen