|How to find RCS Google Calendars, including room and cart reservations.
Employees, Students and Parents
Calendars and Scheduling
|Up-to-date for the 2022-2023 school year.
Add any visible Google Calendar to your own list of calendars
Use our calendar list
Go here for our lists of calendars.
Find Room/Resource calendars and School calendars, and add these to your Google Calendar
- Go to the left hand column of your Google calendar and find "Other Calendars":
- Select "Browse Resources" from the drop-down menu
- Use the (╲╱) carets to expand the Campus and browse for the calendar you'd like to see
- Tick the box next to the calendars you'd like to subscribe to. They will be added automatically to your "Other Calendars" List.
I don't have access to the a calendar that I need
Access to many of our calendars is based on your membership in the Middle and Upper School Faculty Google Groups. If you cannot see the correct calendar(s), you need to join the correct groups.
You can obtain membership as follows: First, do either or both of these:
- If you see You must be a member of this group to view and participate in it, click Apply for membership and follow the prompts to apply for membership.
- If you see listed topics and a search bar, you are already a member of the group and something else is preventing you from seeing your calendar, so submit a tech support request.
- If, after 24 hours, you still cannot see these calendars, please follow up with us via your Tech Support Request.
Other articles about Calendars and Scheduling:
|Reserve Meeting Spaces in Google Calendar
|Get a list of Riverdale Google Calendars