Use the Hill MS Testing or US Major Student Deadlines Calendar
|The Testing and Major Student Deadlines Calendars are our list of all major assessments for Hill students. We use them to help balance our students' major commitments.|
Employees, Students and Parents
Calendars and Scheduling
|in need of review.|
To add a test or event
- Click the appropriate date to create an event
- Type a description (please lead with the grade level, and include your name)
- Make sure you are editing an event in the US_testing Calendar
- Click "Edit Event."
- Select the appropriate color for your test and make sure that the "All Day" box is checked.
- Finally, please SAVE your event.
MS Testing Calendar
1. Click on each calendar link.
2. Clicking on "Add Calendar" lower right hand corner.
3. A box will appear: Would you like to add calendar: CLICK Yes, add this calendar.
Other articles about Calendars and Scheduling:
|Reserve a room or resource in Google Calendar||How to reserve a room or resource (including a laptop or iPad cart) in Google Calendar.|
|Add a Riverdale calendar (of any type -- event, room, or resource) to my own calendar||How to find RCS Google Calendars, including room and cart reservations.|
|Get a list of Riverdale Google Calendars||A list of most RCSs Google Calendars, links to them, and information about who manages them and who can access them.|
|Use the Hill Writing Center appointments calendar||This calendar allows you to book an appointment in the Writing Center.|
|Use the Hill Visitors calendar||When a visitor is coming to the Hill campus, you must alert our Security team by creating a calendar event for the visit.|
|Use the Room Wizards outside conference rooms?||RoomWizard is a web-based meeting room scheduling system that allows you to book rooms and meeting spaces.|
|Creating, Managing, and Moderating a Google Group|
|Google 2 Step Verification|