Enter student updates?
|How to enter student updates|
RCS Software and Services and Veracross
|Up-to-date for the 2021-2022 school year.|
For 2018-19 we have a new process for submitting Student Updates (formerly known as Academic Reports, Commendations, and Disciplinary Reports) via the Faculty Portal. This process will be quite similar to the way many of you submit Interim Reports.
- On the faculty portal, choose “Add Comment”
- In the pop-up that opens, enter student’s name. If this comment is regarding academic performance (either a concern or a commendation), be sure to select your class from the drop-down menu, as well. (If you are submitting a disciplinary note that is not relevant to any one class, then you can leave the class drop-down blank.)
- Select “Student Update” from the “Type” drop-down menu. We will use “Student Update” for all three of these types of comments--academic concerns, academic commendations, and disciplinary notes.
- Enter your comment in the text box.
- Click “Add student comment” at the top of the window.
If you have any questions, please let our Registrar, Jackie Perreira-Skillman know.