|Instructions for families to access the handbook
|Maintained by Jonathan King
|Get help with this article
|Up-to-date for the 2023-2024 school year.
For the first time, our Riverdale Country School Handbook for families is a fully-online, searchable, digital publication. This handbook governs our practices and interactions at School, and is a resource specifically tailored to families. It contains helpful explanations and policies.
We aim to connect all our work at Riverdale to our mission. Through developing minds, building character, and creating community, we create the conditions through which all community members can thrive.
Please access the handbook using the same email address you use for the Parent Portal.
- Please open handbook.rivedale.edu
- Enter the email address you use to access the Parent Portal
- Either click the link in the email, or enter the six-digit code that is sent via email
Here are some screenshots that might help:
- Use this link to go to the right sign on page
- Click this link that comes in via email
- Or enter the code from the email