|Tons of information about RCS Google Calendars, including room reservations, laptop or iPad cart reservations, scheduling appointments, and lists of calendars.|
Employees, Students and Parents
Calendars and Scheduling
|in need of review.|
Add any visible Google Calendar to your own list of calendars
Find Room/Resource calendars and School calendars, and add these to your Google Calendar
- Go to the left hand column of your Google calendar:
- Navigate to "other calendars"
- At the top of the page that opens, select the tab that says "More"
- From the resulting list, choose the calendar you wish to view.
The resource calendar you subscribed to will now appear in the sidebar of your own calendar under "Other calendars"
I don't have access to the a calendar that I need
Access to many of our calendars is based on your membership in the Middle and Upper School Faculty Google Groups. If you cannot see the correct calendar(s), you need to join the correct groups.
You can obtain membership as follows: First, do either or both of these:
- If you see You must be a member of this group to view and participate in it, click Apply for membership and follow the prompts to apply for membership.
- If you see listed topics and a search bar, you are already a member of the group and something else is preventing you from seeing your calendar, so submit a tech support request.
- If, after 24 hours, you still cannot see these calendars, please follow up with us via your Tech Support Request.
Other articles about Calendars and Scheduling:
|Reserve Meeting Spaces in Google Calendar|
|Get a list of Riverdale Google Calendars|