Unenroll from Self Service
|This is a Mac-only process, for RCS employee laptops and laptops owned by current 9th and 10th graders for enrolling into Self Service system for installing RCS owned software and printers.|
Employees and Students
RCS software and services
|Up-to-date for the 2018-2019 school year.|
NOTE: This is ONLY for Apple Devices! Not for Windows OS!
When should you unenroll
You should only unenroll from RCS Self Service if your device device will never be used on the RCS network again for example, you are getting a new computer.
How to unenroll
The best way yo unenroll is to:
- Open "terminal.app" from /Applications/Utilities or search Spotlight for "terminal"
- Once terminal is open type in
sudo jamf removeFramework
- You will then be prompted to enter the password for the current logged in user
- Note: this account must be an Administrator account
- Once complete you will be unenrolled from our system