(Redirected from MiCollab Quick Guide)
|Quick start guide for MiCollab, the campus phone system
|Maintained by Jeremy Martinez
|Get help with this article
|Up-to-date for the 2023-2024 school year.
MiCollab for Mobile App
- The MiCollab for Mobile App provides a suite of advanced communication features and integrates with your enterprise's call manager to provide you full control of your communication experience. Whether you are in the office or away, MiCollab Client allows you consistent full-feature access to the MiCollab unified communications and collaboration environment on a variety of devices.
- You will receive a welcome e-mail message that provides your MiCollab Client login credentials, Web Client URL, and other information. Retain this e-mail message in a secure location for future reference.
- You will also receive a deployment e-mail that contains instructions on authenticating your client with the system. The deployment e-mail contains a link to start the deployment process, an authentication code, and an option to scan a QR code to deploy MiCollab Client.
Installing MiCollab for Mobile Client
- Open the download link in the deployment e-mail message. You will be directed to App Store or Google Play Store depending on the type of Client.
- Download and Installation on Mobile Devices
- Installation on Mac OS
- Web Client
How to Make a Call
- On the left side, tap Contacts
- In the contacts list, tap the contact you want to call, and then select the Call icon. You can also long-tap on the avatar, and then select the Call icon.
- On the left side, tap Dialpad
- Dial the extension number as you normally would
- To dial an outside number dial, the number without the 9+1.