Enter lower school comments?
|Procedure for entering lower school comments|
RCS software and services and Veracross
|in need of review.|
Student comments are distributed to lower school families 4 times a school year. Homebase teachers will write student comments in the Fall, Spring & one last time at the end of the school year. Special area teachers will write comments in the winter, and once again at the end of the school year. Comments can be written directly into Veracross. If you would like to keep a copy of your comments to archive, you can draft them in Google Docs (or some other word processor) before copying and pasting them into the Veracross Employee Portal.
For video instructions on everything below, please click here
- Login to Veracross Employee Portal
- Click the class you want to add comments for
- Select the “Grades & Comments” tab
- In the Benchmarks section, identify what benchmarks were taught during the semester by marking them with the following options
- Write or copy/paste the comment that corresponds with this subject in the text box below the benchmarks.
- You will notice the formatting toolbar will flash green, which indicates your work has been saved
- Switch from one student to another by selecting another student from the list on the left-hand side of the page
- Once all reports are completed and ready for review, click the “Mark Student Ready For Review”
- Selecting Mark Student "Ready For Review” will alert your administrator that your reports are completed.
Other articles about Software and Services:
|Fix "Hold for Authentication" when printing||This page describes how to fix a common printing error.|
|Enter student updates?||How to enter student updates|
|Get a loaner computer?||Instructions on what to do if you need to borrow a laptop.|
|Install RCS-provided software on my Windows PC?||Follow these directions to request software for your Windows machine.|
|Use RCS Shoebox?||This page is for Riverdale-specific information about the setup and use of Shoebox for archiving documents, images, and videos.|
|Use myRiverdale (aka Okta)?||Provides secure identity management and single sign-on to many RCS applications and services.|
|Post on blogs.riverdale.edu?||blogs.riverdale.edu is the official blogging site for Riverdale Country School. It is a WordPress blog.|
|Project in the classroom/theater?||How to connect your device to RCS projectors and displays.|
|Access library resources||How to to access all of Riverdale's print and digital resources, including eBooks, audiobooks, and interactive books, as well as free and paid subscription databases.|
|Restore Google data?||if your Google user data is deleted or corrupted, you can restore it immediately.|
|Access my domain files remotely||This page describes how you can access your Riverdale server files from home.|
|Organize My Google Drive||Is it taking you way too long to find something on Google Drive? Then check out the infographic below to tackle the world of Google Drive Organization and File Naming.|
|Understand the user account lifecycle||Hiring a new employee? Go to the section of this document that corresponds with his/her start date. Wondering about a new/visiting/exchange student? Those details are here as well.|