Enter Interim Reports?
|How to enter interim reports|
RCS software and services and Veracross
|Up-to-date for the 2018-2019 school year.|
Please draft, review, and finalize your interim comments in Google Docs (or some other word processor) before copying and pasting them into the faculty portal. Once you submit a comment, you will not be able to modify it. If you must make a revision after you submit, please submit an additional version and email the appropriate dean.
To enter your comments,
- Visit the faculty portal
- Select "Add comment" from the right side of the page
- In the pop-up window, type your student's name, and select your class and "Interim Reports (Fall)" from the drop down menus
- Paste your comment into the text box
- Click the "Add Student Comment" button at the top of the pop-up window.
- Please note that you may also write interim comments for any other students that you feel compelled to write about.
If you have any questions about interims, email Kevin Bailey and Jackie Perreira-Skillman.