Submit a covid test result or flu vaccination
This article includes instructions for how parents can submit COVID test results or flu vaccination documentation to the school using the Parent Portal. Please note you will need a photo or PDF of the supporting documentation.
|Directions on how to submit your covid or flu test results via the Portal|
RCS software and services
|Up-to-date for the 2020-2021 school year.|
Getting the Upload Links from the Parent Portal from a mobile device
Getting the Upload Links from the Parent Portal from a Desktop or Laptop
- Login to the Riverdale Parent Portal
- Navigate to "My Children" in the top menu bar.
- You will see a "Student Files" link for each of your enrolled children.
- Choose the "Student Files" Link for the child you'd like to upload results for.
- Choose the appropriate upload link for the test type or documentation you are uploading by clicking the "View" button.
Using the Upload Forms
The forms we supply are pre-filled. Please do not attempt to modify the pre-filled information as it may cause your submission to not process properly. Please only modify the date and other submission fields below the student information fields.