PA Paging System
|How to use the PA system.|
Communication and Communication
|in need of review.|
On-Campus Phone Paging
Paging Feature Access Code is: 58
- Lift the handset or press the prime line.
- Press Paging, Page, or Pager or Dial the Paging Feature Access Code
- Dial the Paging zone number (if required). 502 will do a silent test.
- Make the announcement.
- Hang up or press the Cancel or Release key.
Allowing a Phone to Page without a Code
This is for adding a paging button that does not require a feature access code. This should be limited to approved administrative office phones ONLY.
- Add a 'CDE Speedcall' Button on the Multiline IP Set form to any sets that should be able to page
- Speedcall number is 8501 for Hill, 8502 for River
Phones with a paging Button
- 2702 - US Head
- 2774 - MS Head
- 1134 - Hill Systems Room Suite Area
- 2711 - Headmaster
- 4841 - River Tech Office
- 4810 - LS Head
- 4808 - Director of Lower Learning
- 4809 - Director of Upper Learning
This is for paging from off-campus or from a cell phone.
718-519-2721- DISA paging number
- Dial the DISA number (Above)
- Get a dial tone
- Dial your independent account code (see below) followed by a #
- Get a dial tone
- Dial 8500
- Get dial tone for paging system
- Dial code for paging zone
(502 is silent test paging zone)
(925 - River All-Clear)
Hill Paging Codes
- 910 - Emer Line Up
- 912 - Lockdown/Shelter in place
- 913 - Fire Event
- 914 - Lockout
- 915 - All Clear
- xxx - Campus Evacuation
- 410 - Emer Line Up
- 412 - Lockdown/Shelter in place
- 413 - Fire Drill
- 414 - Lockout
- 415 - All Clear
- 502 - Silent Test
Giving out Account Codes
Account Codes are managed on the System Properties in the phone controller. An account code on the Hill controller will allow paging on the River and vice versa.
Changing Feature Access Code
This is to change the primary feature access code for On- or Off- Campus
- Feature Access Codes Form
- Account Code - use this for changing the access code for paging.