Make the projector image brighter
|How to improve your....|
Classroom technology and systems
|in need of review.|
Follow these steps to adjust the brightness of your projector
- Press MENU on your Epson Remote.
- On the screen that appears make the following adjustments:
- Set "Display Mode" to "Bright Classroom"
- Set "Wall Color" to "Color 1"
- Adjust "Brightness" as desired, but monitor the overall image quality as you do. Adjusting Brightness alone can lead to a degraded image, and you may need to make corresponding adjustments to "Contrast", "Saturation", etc.
- Increase "White Peaking" A value closer to 0 creates a natural image and a value closer to 10 creates an enhanced brightness.
Other articles about Classroom Technology and Systems:
|Get on WiFi||This article explains how to get online with your devices at Riverdale.|
|Use a laptop/iPad/Chromebook cart or lab||An overview of procedures for computer use at both campuses.|
|Use Schoology||Schoology is our Learning Management System. This should get you started on the path to Schoology mastery.|
|Get access to xxx's Schoology course||If the teacher you'd like to add to your course already has a Schoology account, follow these steps.|
|Access, Archive, and Restore my Past Schoology Courses?||How to save past year's Schoology courses to Resources in order to access those materials for current and future courses.|
|Use Schoology/Logging In||Schoology is our Learning Management System. This should get you started on the path to Schoology mastery.|
|Use a Chromebook effectively||Some getting started tips on Chromebooks.|
|Set up a Chromebook||Some getting started tips on Chromebooks.|
|Link (or "Merge") multiple sections of the same Course in Schoology? (2017-2018 School Year)||Schoology is our Learning Management System. This should get you started on the path to Schoology mastery.|
|Organize My Google Drive||Is it taking you way too long to find something on Google Drive? Then check out the infographic below to tackle the world of Google Drive Organization and File Naming.|
|Use the Google Drive Assignments App in Schoology?|
|Record my Screen?||A screencast is a digital recording of computer screen output, also known as a video screen capture, often containing audio narration.|
|Secure and prevent a catastrophe with my laptop, ChromeBook, and phone?||How to prevent harm to your devices.|
|Access Lynda.com training and tutorial videos?||If the teacher you'd like to add to your course already has a Schoology account, follow these steps.|