Find a laptop or iPad cart (River campus)
|Location of laptops, iPads, and ChromeBooks on the River Campus..|
Employees and Students
Classroom technology and systems
|Up-to-date for the 2018-2019 school year.|
An overview of the computers and procedures at the River campus.
Location & Items
|Building||Location||What's there?||Calendar Name+Link|
|UL||3rd Grade iPad Cart||22 iPads||River - 3rd Grade iPad Cart 1-24|
|UL||4th Grade iPad Cart||22 iPads||River - 4th Grade iPad Cart 1-24|
|UL||5th Grade iPad Cart||22 iPads||River - 5th Grade iPad Cart 1-24|
|EL||EL iPad Cart||22 iPads||River - EL iPad Cart 1-24|
|EL||EL iPad Cart||22 iPads||River - EL iPad Cart 25-48|
|Sr||Sr Band Cart||12 MacBook Airs|
|Sr||Sr iPad Cart||10 iPads||River - SR iPad Cart 1-24|
|Jr||Jr iPad Cart||12 iPads|
|UL||3rd Grade Classrooms||24 Chromebooks each|
|UL||4th Grade Classrooms||24 Chromebooks each|
|UL||5th Grade Classrooms||24 Chromebooks each|
|Jr||Learning Lab||24 MacBook Airs|
Use, Care, and Feeding
E-mailed to you by the tech department or told to you by another teacher.
Codes to carts must NEVER be shared with students. There are no exceptions to this rule.
To use a laptop cart:
- Reserve the cart in advance in its appropriate Google Calendar.
- Open the cart, hand out devices to students.
- Allow students to eat or drink near devices.
- Remove devices from a cart without a reservation.
- Remove devices from a cart during someone else's reservation.
- Keep devices out of a cart overnight.
- Leave carts unlocked when you walk away from them.
At the end of your reservation:
- Have all students logged out of their computers?
- Are all devices accounted for in the cart and in the correct slots?
- Are all individual devices plugged in?
- Note: some of our carts only charge half the devices at a time. This is fine.
- Is the cart plugged in?
- Are the doors to the cart closed & locked?
- Has the key been returned to the lockbox?
- Report any problems or damage via a tech support ticket.