Improve my home office situation
We are working out of our homes a lot right now, here are some suggestions for improving that experience.
|inexpensive items to improve your home work situation|
Classroom technology and systems
|in need of review.|
These relatively low-cost items might help your home workspace be more comfortable this year. Some of these we've bought and tried, others we've just combed through reviews to find for you.
- Amazon Reviews - Best 24" Monitor,
- Wirecutter - The Best Monitors
- ViewSonic VA2456-MHD 24 Inch Frameless IPS 1080p Monitor with HDMI DisplayPort and VGA Inputs ($140)
- Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor ($130)
- LG 24M47VQ 24-Inch LED-lit Monitor ($100) [no speakers]
- Wired headset:
- Wired 'trucker style' single earphone headset ($30)
- Wireless headset:
- Wireless earbuds: TaoTronics SoundLiberty 92 Bluetooth 5.0 Earbuds with Charging Case Hi-Fi Stereo TWS True Wireless Earbuds with Mic Smart Touch Control IPX8 30H Playtime Wireless Earphones ($40) You don't have to spend $150 on AirPods to get good wireless earbuds!
- Wireless earbuds with Active Noise Cancelling: TaoTronics SounderLiberty 94 ANC Bluetooth 5.1 Earbuds with 4 Mic USB-C Charging Case Touch Control 32H Playtime Deep Bass Bluetooth Earphones for Sport ($50)
- Wireless keyboard/mouse:
Adjustable Laptop Stands